We issue Visas after compliance with the following requirements:
- Single Entry Visa £40.00
- Double and Multiple Entry Visas are applied for in person on arrival in Zimbabwe.
A: FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Visa application form completed (obtainable either from the Visa Section or On-line).
- Two Passport size colour photographs.
- Original and copy of the applicant's valid Passport, (full bio data page).
- Copy of any previous Zimbabwean Visas.
- Applicant's Passport should be valid for at LEAST SIX months.
B: FOR ALL APPLICANTS IN CATEGORY C.
- A letter of invitation or itinerary.
- A copy of host ID or valid Passport for non British Passport holders.
- In the case of host being a citizen of Zimbabwe, a copy of a valid Passport or ID and proof of residence in the form of current telephone or water bill.In the case of those who are renting, provide lease agreement, affidavit from the owner of the property and their ID.
- Non Citizen of Zimbabwe host should produce a valid Residence Permit, valid for at LEAST SIX months.
- Letter of application addressed to the Principal Director of Immigration.
- For company applications, the application letter should be on the company letterhead and company documents, ie, ZIA certificate, CR 14 form, Zimra returns or current telephone bill or water bill or bank statement.
When applying in person, payment for visas can be made either in Cash or in the form of Postal Orders or bank drafts, payable to the Embassy of the Republic of Zimbabwe. N.B. No cheques are accepted.
Payment for applications submitted by post should be in Postal Orders or bank drafts, payable to the Embassy of the Republic of Zimbabwe. N.B. No cheques and Cash are accepted.
To process visas, allow ten (10) working days to lapse.
For applications submitted by post, please also enclose a pre-paid self addressed recorded/special delivery envelope for us to post back to you your visa and Passport.
We hope applicants will find this information adequate for your purposes.